QueensTiara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QueensTiara

QueensTiara, Voyage Century Online Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

departure......

Go down 
+5
CaptainLeo
NastyKiller
Baguu
Ramdat
Pure_talent
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure_talent

Pure_talent

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:04 am

as most of you have noticed, the activity of alot of our members has decreased quite severely over the last few weeks.

including our leader, warlock70. not quite sure whats going on there.
computer troubles or something id assume.

its been over a week, and the only company iv had the is Loxin.
great person to chat too, good player, one day will be a great player.

as a result of this, i step down from m vice leaders postion.
and will be returning to Med420.

i wouldn't be as strong as i am today, without alot of help from QT, warlock ingeneral.
but as you know this game gets lonely, and a bit boring without goals.

if you need anything, you know how to PM me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ramdat
Officer
Officer

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Shame you're leaving. Sad

My computer is also dead. So, I won't be on for a while too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohlawdisdatsumwebsite?.com
Baguu

Baguu

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:22 am

For me the game has gotten a bit boring, so I've gone back to Second Life until content in VCO improves, like maybe the colonies/city building expansion comes up.

But Pure, we just need more high-level characters in the guild for you to actively play with, otherwise you're just going to be the babysitter for the youngin's Laughing
Back to top Go down
NastyKiller

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 am

Is there any way we can make you change your mind? confused
Back to top Go down
CaptainLeo

CaptainLeo

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:14 pm

hey man
jus wanna say thanks for all yer help n i hope everything goes well for ya!
in the end yer still allied Wink
cya around bro
Back to top Go down
CaptainLeo

CaptainLeo

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:28 pm

hey guys, i have been invited to med also, so im oing ot head over there. mainly for the same reason. had a great time with QT though.
cya'll around
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:50 pm

If members were not on as much, what did you do to fix the problem Pure?

You only have shown that you are a quitter and not the strong person I thought you were.

I wish you luck with your new guild and also to Captain Leo.

Its a shame that I went out my way to help you both.

We now have arranged the leadership group and will continue to recruit new players in our guild.

NastyKiller is currently our new Vice Leader and has agreed to fill this position only temporary until the end of this month.

I will be incredibly busy this month with "real life" issues but will try be on every couple days.

I want all members(especially our leadership group) to concentrate on recruiting new players in our guild.

We will continue to try to keep our guild at number one.

Our New Leadership is

Leader - Warlock70
Vice Leader - NastyKiller

Directors - Don_Roki, MoneyPenny, Fedda

Executives - debi, Bagu, Ramdat, Thraxis, Loxin

Everyone have fun and hope to catch-up with you all soon.

Warlock
Back to top Go down
https://queenstiara.darkbb.com
Loxin

Loxin

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:12 am

I honestly dont know what to think or say about this. I've enjoied playing with both Pure and Leo(na) but now your both going to a guild I hate even more than I do mare, and theres no other guild I hate more. Med420 has killed me a number of times for no reason at all. When Mare does so I can accept it because they are our enemy, but 420 is not.

BTW, I know I wasn't supposed to tell anyone this (which I agreed to simply because I didn't want it to reflect badly on us) but GeorgeMoshington, an AFK Killer whos been striking a lot recently, is PURE. Everyone probably doesnt reconize him because for my silence PURE agreed not to kill any QueensTiara members. Now that hes back with Med420, feel free to shout it from the rooftops of seville.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:01 pm

yeah unfortunately he has turned into the clown everyone said he was before I took him under my wing.

I was hoping he would mature and become a great player, however he has followed the other way.

Neverless we will continue with our own agenda and eventually the rewards will show.

If the meds attack you again Loxin, please let me know ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Loxin

Loxin

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:33 am

Okay, What is going on here, Money Penny is now listed as Leader of the guild and Warlock70 is no longer in the guild.

I can understand stepping down while you deal with real life but why leave War?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:44 am

I will re-apply when i log back on, was only way to step down from leadership.

I havent left, just wasnt in a location where a guild manager was.
Back to top Go down
NastyKiller

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:44 am

He could not set MP as leader while he was the leader of QT. I was online when this happened.

PS: I only answered this cos i don't know when War will log in on forum again and I don't want any more confusions.
Back to top Go down
Loxin

Loxin

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:01 am

Thank you both for clearing this up so quickly, I was getting worried. Dont wana lose warlock as well. I just noticed that the guild list showed 144 as opposed to yesterdays 145 and wondered who was missing until I saw MP was listed as Leader.
Back to top Go down
Ramdat
Officer
Officer

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:27 pm

It's a shame to see Caption Leo go also. Sad

The new ranks are beneficial, though. It's good to see the people that've been helping have gotten a promotion.

In other news, my computer should be fixed soon. So, hopefully I'll be back online in a few days.
Back to top Go down
NastyKiller

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:37 am

Waiting for you Ram, i could use some 9k about now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Halftail

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:30 am

Dear QT Members. I have sad news. I am leaving QT also. I have been invited to Disorder. In my mind, as long as they hate Mares, they're a good guild.

Luv ya all, Halfy. In the grand hizzouse of QueensTiara for the last time

LONG LIVE BBS!
Back to top Go down
Ramdat
Officer
Officer

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Oh lawd everyone is leaving. I hope there's a guild to come back to. Sad
Back to top Go down
NastyKiller

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:03 am

I'll be here RAM, just get your a** back here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ramdat
Officer
Officer

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:39 pm

I'm trying. Razz

My computer is still getting fixed and this laptop sucks too much to run VCO. Sad
Back to top Go down
Loxin

Loxin

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:30 am

Just posting to make sure everyone knows I'm still around. Been sick and not really in the mood to grind out levels. Also been avoiding the game because the update is taking FOREVER to Download. If anyone needs me or just wants to chat drop me a line on x-fire or here, I dont promise to be on then, but I WILL get back to you... eventually. Anyways in keeping with todays spirit, Rejoice for the Olaf Kölzig era is at an end. tongue
Back to top Go down
Baguu

Baguu

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:00 pm

I'm still around as well. Just have not had a computer to play on for a few weeks (using my roommates for email and internet.)
Back to top Go down
Loxin

Loxin

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:54 am

I see Nasty left as well. I'm gonna think about going now, everyone I played with has left. Theres maybe 1 or 2 exceptions to that but not by much. Both Ramdat and Warlock are missing so things are not looking good for QT right now.
Back to top Go down
Ramdat
Officer
Officer

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:46 am

I'm still alive. Was on for a week or so, but I was literally the only one online so I got bored.
Back to top Go down
Halftail

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:01 am

Is anybdy still around? Me and Ram and Thrax all went to Disorder i invite all thats left to do the same, war iv seen youv been on lately, but afk apparently, no replys to rams and is pms lol!
Back to top Go down
Zalbah

Zalbah

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Heh heh... I'm disappearing too. Games gotten quite boring. Hence I'm heading to WotLK for awhile. Be seeing you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

departure...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: departure......   departure...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

departure......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QueensTiara :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: