QueensTiara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QueensTiara

QueensTiara, Voyage Century Online Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Becoming Caribbean Pirate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Becoming Caribbean Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Becoming Caribbean Pirate   Becoming Caribbean Pirate Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Alot of players don't know where, when, why and how do you become a pirat. So i'll try to answer on all of your questons.

To become a Caribbean pirate you have to go to Tortue Island. You will need 10. 000 silvers, my advice to you is to have at least lvl 5 Equipment and lvl 5 Battle ship.
When you are at Tortue Island go straight to Pirate Castellan Levassor. If you don't know where that is check my guide to Tortue to get that information. If you are still stuck and can't find him, Pm me.
When you talk to him, select the Apply for noble title and then say yes you do want to join Caribbean Pirates. He will inform you that it costs 10k, just say yes.
Congratzzz! You are now a Caribbean Pirate!

Now you are a pirate so you get some special skills now:

1. Disposal of stolen Goods
This skill is used when you have killed a merchant and they have dropped their goods. In the loot window, click the Disposal of stolen goods skill in the Commands Window, then click the goods. IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU PICK UP THE GOODS FIRST. You then get a certain amount of cash. The amount depends on the level and amount of goods "disposed of".

2. Extort
This skill can be used when you have level 32 in Sea Battle. You click the skill and then click on a player in high seas. If they also have lvl 32 Sea Battle, your ship will go towards them and they will get a window just like when you are attacked by pirate raiders when carrying goods. They have a choice of Paying or attacking. If they choose attack, you get 1 notority point and you go into sea battle with them so you will get pink which is not realy good. If they choose pay, you get money off them.

You will need to get amity as well. You get amity by sinking Merchant ships. so how you do that?:

If you go directly north out of tortue, there is a Kingdoms of Portugal and Spain trade route. If you go a bit further north, you will find a Kingdom of England and Dutch Republic route This routes has absolutely NO Glory Frigates, Freedom Patrol Ships or Arbitral Cruisers.

The Amity and Ships to kill are here:
Amity|Ship
0-10 |Pearl Armed Merchant
10-20|Ruby Armed Merchant
20-30|Saphire Armed Merchant
30-40|Gold Armed Merchant
40-50|Diamond Armed Merchant
50+ |Abitral Cruisers, Freedom Patrollers and glory frigates.

If you don't want to board ships here is what you should do:

1. Stock up on Canister Balls, and Buckshot Cannons
2. Using Autofire or manually, when the ship is in range.... BLOW THEM TO PIECES! Of course, use your own means of killing.
4. When you have killed them. Weigh Anchor and spin round to get ure loot.
5. REMEMBER TO DISPOSE OF STOLEN GOODS AND DONT PICK THEM UP!

But i prefer to board them so if you want to do this:

Use the same steps as above until their sailors bar is a low as you can get it without killing it.
1. Veer towards them and get ready to board.
2. Board. Do that with hooking skill.

Your amity of Spain, Portugal, England, Dutch is now below 0 so it emans that Patrols will attack you. What you need to do is to get amity of those countrys back to 0.
To get amity back go to Madeira (if you didn't attack Purtugal that is) or Las Palmas (id you did attack Portugal but not Spain). Wait there until it gets night time. than load up your ship with some amor piercings and go to Giblartar Battlefield. Sink some pirate ships until your amitys are back on 0.

Well that was all about Pirate guide. Feel free to ask things there are not writen.

Made by Blondie pirat king
Back to top Go down
Loxin

Loxin

PostSubject: Re: Becoming Caribbean Pirate   Becoming Caribbean Pirate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:18 am

Another good route to use that allows you to stay near a friendly port and still attack merchant ships is just north of Madiera, Lots of juicy spanish merchant ships for the taking and I have NEVER seen a Spanish Patrol come that way.

Mind you this limits your killing to Spanish ships since you cant kill Portugese and keep Madeira friendly. However its my favorite place because I dont have to sail all the way across the atlantic. Thus saving time and money. Its also in the route of a white boss, though I've not taken him.
Back to top Go down
Ramdat
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Becoming Caribbean Pirate   Becoming Caribbean Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm

I'm fairly certain that boss is level 10, so it's probably not a good idea for anyone to attack him. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohlawdisdatsumwebsite?.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming Caribbean Pirate   Becoming Caribbean Pirate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming Caribbean Pirate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QueensTiara :: Help Centre-
Jump to: