QueensTiara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QueensTiara

QueensTiara, Voyage Century Online Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

changing game font.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure_talent

Pure_talent

changing game font. Empty
PostSubject: changing game font.   changing game font. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:09 pm

the font used is rather hard to read at times, here is a simple way to change the font in your game.

you will need to exit and shut down vco.

then follow this file path,

My computer > C drive >Program Files > Voyage Century Online > voyage > resource > ini

then open the "fonts.ini" file, you must right click and open in notepad or wordpad.

whilse having this open in wordpad or notepad, you will then have to change the following

Quote :
window_fontname = ËÎÌåto

to

Quote :
window_fontname = Verdana

you have to change it in every instance that it occurs in the script.

i think its there 3 times, make sure you change them all and have the spelling and capitalization correct.

make sure you concentrate while doing this because if you make a mistake, that may delete all the text in your game until you re write the script as it once was and that can be a pain in the ass, so concentrate Smile

also, for some reason. changing the font sometimes eliminates crashing. it worked to some extent for me, as now i only crash 30% of what i use to, and Verdana is much more legible.

enjoy
Back to top Go down
Mulatt

PostSubject: Re: changing game font.   changing game font. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:13 pm

Thanks for this lets hope it works ! Cause i cant read poot when im at sea
Back to top Go down
crios

PostSubject: Re: changing game font.   changing game font. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:43 pm

i use that, without it i crashed at every loading screen
Back to top Go down
Baguu

Baguu

PostSubject: Re: changing game font.   changing game font. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:14 am

Is there a way to make the background of the chat window a little less transparent, to make the text easier to read
Back to top Go down
Pure_talent

Pure_talent

PostSubject: Re: changing game font.   changing game font. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:58 pm

i have no idea.
Back to top Go down
crios

PostSubject: Re: changing game font.   changing game font. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:52 pm

yes you can change the transparency of chat window. Go to system (Ctrl + Q), click "Set Chat" and there is "Adjust Info Column Background". You can even change font color from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changing game font.   changing game font. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

changing game font.
Page 1 of 1