QueensTiara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QueensTiara

QueensTiara, Voyage Century Online Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: MERCHANTS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure_talent

Pure_talent

ATTN: MERCHANTS. Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: MERCHANTS.   ATTN: MERCHANTS. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 am

ive been told about a little glitch that will help you all alot and save lots for silver and time Wink

when doing merchant missions, team your self with an alt and make the alt leader of the team.
leave the alt on dry land, and you are free to do your merchant quests without being attacked by pirate raiders.

enjoy
Back to top Go down
Baguu

Baguu

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: MERCHANTS.   ATTN: MERCHANTS. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:22 pm

yes i've read about this in the vco forums.

i'd think we could do this with any other guild member that might set themselves up in stall mode while you go out doing merchant stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pure_talent

Pure_talent

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: MERCHANTS.   ATTN: MERCHANTS. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:14 pm

yes good idea.

ill be scrolling over night so im free for anyone that wants to team up
Back to top Go down
Baguu

Baguu

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: MERCHANTS.   ATTN: MERCHANTS. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:20 pm

This little bug should be exploited to its fullest! lol!

I think we should mandate if you're going to go overnight in stall mode Sleep or sitting in a town scrolling all day/night Rolling Eyes , send out a call in Guild Chat for anyone thats doing merchant or others quests to Team up with you and make you leader for a pirate-free day. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: MERCHANTS.   ATTN: MERCHANTS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: MERCHANTS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QueensTiara :: Help Centre-
Jump to: