QueensTiara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QueensTiara

QueensTiara, Voyage Century Online Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders

Go down 
+3
Pure_talent
YoungMerchant
Peaches1234
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches1234

Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Dear QueensTiara, as you all know Warlock70 is the leader of QueensTiara.
QueensTiara been around for a long time, since the game started, I remember Warlock70 and Boopsta came in to bring the guild back, but that was long ago now Warlock70 is back, I was Vice of QueensTiara, but left to go with Black_Watch

You players are lucky to have Warlock70 as your leader
He is smart, powerful,active and just plan out a good friend

So do your guild proud and do your leader proud

P.S Thanks Again Warlock for that Flame Falchion mate Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Guild:Black_Watch
Home guild: QueensTiara farao
Back to top Go down
YoungMerchant

YoungMerchant

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:14 am

Razz Warlock hon if u read this... Razz

i wish when im back where in top 2 or 1 Twisted Evil

L0V3 U 4LL GU72...

Btw i remember u ur the 1 that my brother when he join qt before u leave the guild next day Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pure_talent

Pure_talent

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:30 am

yarg! i agree with what tyler has stated here.

warlock has been nothing but helpful and friendly to me ever since i started vco.
and i wasnt always in everyones good books haha but he still offed advice and help when needed.

with warlock at the helm, this guild can go as far as we want it too Very Happy

long live QT.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Thankyou guys Smile

Its all about creating good friendships, having the same goals.... simply to make our guild strong successful and most importantly fun!

This is actually the first time Ive taken on leadership and really enjoying it.

Actually I was the leader of KorBK guild, which merged to create QueensTiara a very long long long time ago!

A guild is nothing without members and Ive been very lucky to have such wonderful group of people here.

Pure... you are a great person and Ive always seen you as a fun person to know.

YoungMerchant, you better get back here soon, miss you heaps!

Tyler, you know you are always welcome back.... we are much more fun than BW Razz

To everyone else, keep having fun and lets continue making this guild a great one!
Back to top Go down
https://queenstiara.darkbb.com
fedda
Officer
Officer
fedda

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:01 pm

so true so true.. warlock is a great leader!
i joined QT after 2 days in this game, i didn't even know what to do in this game, i just knew how to run around in alex lol..
when i joined QueensTiara they helped me with 1000000 questions, advice, they helped me with merchant missions to get a good start in this game.
i was really sad when Tyler left and Capt_Allday left, and i really want you guys to come back =/

It is great to see Queenstiara @ top 4, 4-5k clan points and we will be top 2.. (OMG!!) It is really fun to see the progress of this guild! in 2-3 weeks we went from 30k - 75k points Smile it proves how good you are warlock.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:09 pm

fedda wrote:
so true so true.. warlock is a great leader!
i joined QT after 2 days in this game, i didn't even know what to do in this game, i just knew how to run around in alex lol..
when i joined QueensTiara they helped me with 1000000 questions, advice, they helped me with merchant missions to get a good start in this game.
i was really sad when Tyler left and Capt_Allday left, and i really want you guys to come back =/

It is great to see Queenstiara @ top 4, 4-5k clan points and we will be top 2.. (OMG!!) It is really fun to see the progress of this guild! in 2-3 weeks we went from 30k - 75k points Smile it proves how good you are warlock.

the same whit me i joined the 3th day i played, and learned everything here to. Warlock is a great lead
Back to top Go down
Halftail

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:18 am

War is AWESOME the guild is AWESOME to newbies. Already after only my like 2nd week into the game, War is gonna make me a new uniform FOR FREE! He rocks. I mean, hes the best player like ever in my book. (2nd only to ledhed) And this entire guild ROCKS! Ramdat has made me two falchions, gave me another, and killed me. (don't ask) And he's lvled me up like two lvlv in falchion!

LONG LIVE QUEENSTIARA!

p.s. and Warlock70 cheers
Back to top Go down
fedda
Officer
Officer
fedda

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:08 pm

yup we have many nice and helpful guys in the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Halftail

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:31 am

Except for Ramdat lol just kidding
Back to top Go down
fedda
Officer
Officer
fedda

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:14 pm

haha ramdat is helping people every day Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders   Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock70 One of the Great Leaders
Page 1 of 1