QueensTiara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QueensTiara

QueensTiara, Voyage Century Online Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Answer this people...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungMerchant

YoungMerchant

Answer this people... Empty
PostSubject: Answer this people...   Answer this people... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:39 am

Razz I try to recruit people for the guild and this what they say before they apply...

Suspect Is this website didn't have virus?

confused Is 3/4 of your members are always online?

scratch Are they helpfull?

Neutral I cant answer all question i dont know wy maby our member,mods or admins can answer this...

farao QT is 4th farao
Back to top Go down
Baguu

Baguu

PostSubject: Re: Answer this people...   Answer this people... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:45 am

Considering this is a forum and not a full-blown website, I highly doubt there are any malicious viruses like keyloggers and such here.

We should take stock of our numbers and check activity. Maybe we can create a forum post for members to state when they normally come online. (though between mains and alts I don't know our "exact" player number).

From my short time in the guild I feel we're extremely helpful to each other, so all are free to ask for assistance in help and someone is bound to come running (only exception would be helping YM out of jail again Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Answer this people...   Answer this people... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:56 am

With the website, I monitor every post as well have moderators doing the same.
I look at links posted and content posted, however like everything else on the website it pays to have your anti-virus program updated. This is only a forum based website and doubtful you'll ever receice a virus or trojan.

We have over 100 members now and to have 3/4 of them online would make us the the most active guild by far. But that isn't the case and the same with every big guild in the game. At present the highest amount of members online at the same time is about 30 which is very impressive. However to continue to make our guild busy, inactive members and alt characters will slowly be removed and replaced by new players. This is a continuous task as people stop playing VCO all the time.

QueensTiara is a extremely helpful guild, there are many new players here and questions being asked all the time and I'm sure every single question has been answered. This website is designed to give help and I feel it has everything a new player needs to help them along the way.

We will continue to hold Guild events and help our members become strong and keep playing VCO in QT fun. Once we hit our guild membership limit I will remove inactive members, so QT's future is looking great!

farao QueensTiara farao

Warlock
Back to top Go down
https://queenstiara.darkbb.com
YoungMerchant

YoungMerchant

PostSubject: Re: Answer this people...   Answer this people... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Razz Ty for answering the answer Puppy and Honney Pie lol!

I can say to those ppl that our website is safe....

farao 3rd now farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer this people...   Answer this people... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Answer this people...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QueensTiara :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: