QueensTiara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QueensTiara

QueensTiara, Voyage Century Online Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voyage Century Auction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baguu

Baguu

Voyage Century Auction Empty
PostSubject: Voyage Century Auction   Voyage Century Auction Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:34 am

Voyage Century will be kicking off a series of auctions to benefit our players.

The date of first auction:May 16th

Auctioneers: Leaders of the top five guilds in the Guild Ranking List for every server up to May 12th
guild.JPG (28.18 KB)

Voyage Century Auction 20080513_0e7870cce6740dfc630fBLkFN1AzdkLO

2008-5-13 01:17

Item number sold by each player at auction: 5

The commission for each auction item: 200 credits(players reward credit)

Rules:
1. Items are auctioned off to get points. Points will be charged into the auctioneers’ accounts within 24 hours after the auction is closed
2. Bidders must send their accounts, servers and characters to the following email address event@igg.com after bidding has ended. We will inform bidders of the time to receive items they bid on within 24 hours. Players must contact Live Support on time to get their bid items.
3. Players qualified to attend the first auction can contact Live Support from 9:00pm 15th to 5:00am the next day, to give the GM their auction items, and send their accounts, servers, characters, auction item names and reserve prices to the following email address, event@igg.com. The subject of the email should be “VCO Auction”.
4. Auction items will be automatically taken off-shelf if no one bids on them within 3 days. GMs will give these items back to the auctioneers on May 20th. Commissions will not be returned. Items can be bid on until they are sold. Players should keep watching and pay close attention to their auction items.
5. Auctioneers and bidders can contact Live Support to trade with GMs from 9:00pm to 5:00am the next day, except weekends.
6. Players qualified to attend the second auction will be those owning Voyage Century World Records. Qualifications for players attending the third auction have not yet been confirmed. Pay attention to our official website for more details.
Back to top Go down
fedda
Officer
Officer
fedda

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Century Auction   Voyage Century Auction Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:07 am

hmm looks cool santa
Back to top Go down
Baguu

Baguu

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Century Auction   Voyage Century Auction Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:50 am

yeah i'm kind of confused about it though...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Century Auction   Voyage Century Auction Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:40 am

yeah I think I had to put things up for auction, if I sold most things I be rewarded and buy things for the guild.

Only problem, they gave only a few days to do this and the event was over before it started!

confused
Back to top Go down
https://queenstiara.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Century Auction   Voyage Century Auction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voyage Century Auction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QueensTiara :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: